I teach workshops on digital marketing for professionals at the DMANC.org.
My experience: I led digital marketing at large global companies; I'm CMO of a Silicon Valley startup; I manage digital marketing for three global organizations; I'm adjunct professor at CSTU and INSEEC, a leading European university. I've also written 17+ books on SEO; five are Amazon #1 Best Sellers. See more about me.
- These workshops are detailed, technical, and in-depth
- The workshops are in three parts (fundamentals, intermediate, advanced) so it's six hours for each topic
- Everything in clear, easy English with lots of examples and the code that you can copy, edit, and use
- You get the complete PDF of the course material, video of the presentation, handout material, ebooks by me, spreadsheets, ebooks, and sample code
- These workshops are easy to understand because I've taught the material to hundreds of students and trained dozens of staff and interns
- The workshops are online via video conference Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 a.m. PST and available worldwide via the web
- It's live, so you can ask questions during the presentation and ask follow-up questions by email
- Many people also choose to buy the recording so they can take the courses at other times
Any questions, just ask.
Calendar for the Digital Marketing Workshops
For the full calendar, see the DMA-NC Workshop Calendar.
List of Courses in Digital Marketing
Go to each of these for more details and the schedule: